Brandon Newlin

My life.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Stuff

I have a paper due today at 1 and my goal was to get finished by 11. Well, it's 10:30 and I'm pretty much done, so I thought I'd waste the rest of the time writing some more.

This past weekend was very good. Visits from family are always great, and it was fun to drag them around and introduce them to people.

For the next couple of days we have a guy living with us. He's in town for a conference and our dorm asked for volunteers to host people. He's from Arkansas.

I've kinda run out of things to say and I'm really hungry, so I'll cut myself off. I can't believe how boring this post is.

1 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger David said...

Boring is a relative term... news is boring to my children (so, perhaps they'd be board with your post), but others enjoy knowing what is going on. Please keep posting even if it is two or three sentences of newsy stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home